Due to the release of version 1.9.7 of Python and to take advantage of my new N97 I decided to make a little update for TouchComic.
The Changes are:
1) Configuration Files moved to C:\
2) Option to select drive (comics can be stored on any drive now)
3) N97 Key press support (Left and Right to switch pages, select button to toggle menu)
4) Automatically move to next/previous CBZ file when flipping last page.
5) Fixed to work with latest python run-times (1.9.7)
You can download it here:-
And don't forget to make sure you have the 1.9.7 run-times.
This release *SHOULD* still work on 5800 but I haven't tested.